Middle School Harvest Party
An annual social event for middle-school students
2018 MIDDLE SCHOOL HARVEST PARTY
This Friday, 9/28, at 7:00pm
- Games, music, food and friends!
- Veritas Dining Hall and Courtyard
- Buy tickets on MySchoolAnywhere ($20.00)
Tickets may be purchased at the door for $25.00 CASH ONLY.
To register for MySchoolAnywhere click the link below: MSA REGISTRATION LINK
COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS EVENT:
- Is this a couples event? No, the kids should not plan to “ask” someone to the party.
- Are costumes required? No, costumes are optional.
- Are there guidelines for the costumes? The costume must reference a historical or literary character. (Cinderella, Shane, Frida Kahlo, Robin Hood, Abraham Lincoln, Frankenstein, Dorothy, Sherlock Holmes, and Gandolph all fit this description!)
- Are there costume restrictions? The student’s costume must maintain the standards of the school. If there is any question, then the student may take a picture and submit it to the email address below or ask Ms. Monroe and Mr. Bell.
- Will food be served? A light snack and dessert will be served.
- Are telephones permitted? Phones are not permitted inside the party. They will be collected upon entry and then returned at the end of the night.
- How can I help? Volunteer opportunities are listed in the “Signup” section of the MySchoolAnywhere App or you can donate a small donation gift card to be awarded as a prize. Gift cards may be dropped in a box at the front desk.
*Please contact: Mari Jo Clark or Shelley Holland at psoMiddleSchoolSocial@VeritasPrepAcademy.org with questions.