“Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire,” wrote Plutarch.
To keep the fire of education alive during the summer, Veritas Prep offers a range of courses of all types. View our Summer Academy Course Catalog here.
Some highlights for this year:
- For incoming 6th-graders ONLY (not for returning students), we have special preparatory courses, our 6th-Grade Academic Camps, taught by prep teachers on our own campus – reviewing key concepts, getting to know the space and the teachers, and learning study skills. There is a special rate to sign up for all four.
- Returning students looking to practice English or math skills are encouraged to sign up for one of our Online Practice classes. A prep teacher will oversee their work in these subject areas, and in addition, students can continue working at home if they wish.
- We continue to offer enrichment courses in Studio Art and Spanish this year, along with high-school and middle-school credit courses. Students transferring during high school may benefit from our American/AZ History course or our Latin course that fulfill graduation requirements.
All classes run Monday through Friday during the month of June (see individual schedules for details). Course dates and times may be subject to revision. For any questions relating to Summer Academy courses or enrollment, please contact Mr. Thoits, Director of Operations.
- Summer Academy Course Catalog
- Summer Academy Registration Portal
- Summer Academy Policies and Procedures